Work Less Raise More Mastermind
Steven Screen helping a mastermind participant with the
formula for growing her fundraising over the next 12 months.
It's easier than you think.
There is a formula for raising a lot more money.
Would you like to have the exact formula for growing your fundraising over the next twelve months? Organizations who follow this formula grow an average of 22% in the first year.
If you’d like to grow your fundraising and create predictable streams of income for your organization, then come to Seattle and work personally with Chris Davenport and Steven Screen.
You will walk away with the exact formula for growing your fundraising over the next 12 months. Join Chris and Steven at the "Work Less Raise More Mastermind".
Here's why people love the mastermind.
Watch the videos below:
"The mastermind has been life changing for us...we've doubled our fundraising..."
"Being part of the mastermind has taken my
fundraising to a whole different level..."
"The mastermind is incredibly valuable...
you walk away with good next steps..."
"Before we came here our year end appeal raised $50,000...After we came here we raised over $150,00..."
Here's what you'll get when you join the mastermind.
- One Snapshot Session
- Two in-person meetings per year
- Two in-person implementation workshops
- Three online quarterly meetings per year
- Five strategy and implementation calls
- Twelve months of personal email and phone support.
Prior to your first in-person mastermind meeting, we will have a "Snapshot Session". This is where Steven and Chris look at your current fundraising plan, conduct a donor audit, and review your fundraising processes. This snapshot session gives them a snapshot into your areas of opportunities, and becomes the platform for building your 12 month plan.
Each of the in-person meetings are 3 days long, and held at the farmhouse in Poulsbo, WA.
This is where you'll get individual attention in a small group environment. You'll find the meetings to be very personalized, friendly, and extremely productive.
Bring along another staff member if you'd like.
Here's what will happen during these meetings:
- With the simple fundraising formula, you'll get crystal clear on what you want and what you need to be successful. You'll leave the first meeting with a realistic plan built to meet your goals over the next 12 months.
- With Chris and Steven's help, you'll create a calendar to keep your fundraising on track
- You'll discover the ideal revenue streams to put in place so you can increase your revenue with less effort over the long term
These in-person meetings is where you'll learn new strategies and create a process for moving your organization much further down the fundraising path.
You'll also become close with the other people in the mastermind. This has been a surprise bonus for everyone in previous masterminds - and a real value. Everyone helps each other out all throughout the year. The mastermind group becomes your family.
Online Mastermind Meetings
You'll be able to attend each of the three mastermind meetings from your office. They last between 2 - 3 hours.
During these online meetings, you'll be able to check in and get extra guidance while you're working your fundraising plan. These meetings are also a great place to get new ideas from other folks in the mastermind.
In-Person Implementation Workshop:
We also refer to the Implementation Workshops as "Intensives" since the days are so full of learning.
Implementation Workshops are where you can get a deep dive course on different fundraising strategies that will make a huge difference for your fundraising.
You can choose two workshops from our lineup of workshops. These workshops range in topics and are unlike any other workshop you've ever gone to. You'll leave the workshop with a battle-tested process for raising more money.
You'll be able to pick two workshops from the following list.
- Your Offer - Most organizations fail to raise as much money as they could because of their offer. Having a great offer (a compelling reason for the donor to give now) is a game changer for organizations. You'll leave this 2 day workshop with at least one great offer that is guaranteed to increase your revenue immediately.
- Appeal Letters - You'll learn you how to write copy that motivates people to give, and helps retain donors longer. You'll walk out of the two day workshop with an appeal that's guaranteed to raise you more money.
- Newsletters - You will learn how to craft a donor centric, money raising newsletter. You will leave this two day workshop with a plan and template for creating newsletters that will raise more money than your current newsletter.
- Year End Appeals - You'll leave this workshop with a written plan, and also an appeal letter that will raise you more money at the end of this year. You'll also walk away with an email version of the appeal letter. This is an intense three day workshop that will have you raising more money year after year.
- Major Giving - You'll spend 2 days creating a major giving plan. You'll also learn how to identify and attract more major donors. You'll leave with a plan and the exact next steps to take when you return to your office.
If you wish to come to more than one of the implementation workshops, additional workshops can be purchased separately.
"The workshop we did was great. It really focused on one singular thing..."
"We went from $3,000 to $75,000..."
"Huge return on our investment...is really helping transform our communication with our donors..."
"It's an experience like none other..."
You'll get 12 months of
personal email and phone support.
Who do you call when you get stuck?
Is there somebody you can call when you're faced with a small or large problem?
You can call us anytime.
In addition to the live meetings and workshops, you will have personal access to Chris and Steven by phone, email, and text. They will be “by your side” throughout the 12 months.
Each Mastermind is limited to only six organizations.
You'll witness magic happening in the small group.
As part of the mastermind, you'll be with 5 other organizations. You'll bond and discover how valuable it is to have a close group of people walk the fundraising journey with you.
We've designed the masterminds to have the perfect balance between group learning and individual learning. Once you come to the mastermind, you'll become part of a family that looks out for each other.
As part of the mastermind, you're also able to bring along another member of your team. Folks have found having another person from their organization at the mastermind meetings to be incredibly valuable.
"You learn together and help each other..."
"I find the small group setting invaluable...I'm overwhelmed by the hospitality..."
Joining the mastermind is not cheap.
Because of the very personalized nature of the mastermind, and because of the tremendous value it provides to each organization, the price is $34,000.
We also offer a payment plan with 12 installments of $2,895 per month.
SAVE $12,290 with the
Nonprofit Storytelling Conference Special
When you take advantage of the Nonprofit Storytelling Conference Special you'll save $12,290. Here's what the special includes:
- If you pay for the mastermind in full prior to December 1, 2020, you'll get a discount of $2,500. So the "paid in full" price for the mastermind is only $31,500.
- You'll also get 2 additional workshop intensives added to your mastermind membership. This means that you and a staff member can come to four separate intensives instead of just two. These intensives sell for $4,895 each. So you'll be saving $9,790 if you choose to come to all four intensives.
Your next step.
If you're interested in joining the mastermind, please fill out the no obligation application.
Not everyone can join the mastermind. We look for the right individuals, who are serious about improving their skills. These same people must also be open to new and powerful ideas...ideas that have the ability to transform their jobs and their organizations.
In order to choose the right people, we ask everyone to fill out a quick and simple application.
If you're interested in joining the mastermind, then please click the button below and fill out the application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get accepted into the mastermind?
You’ll need to fill out this application. Chris and Steven will personally review your application to ensure this mastermind will be a good fit for you, and to make sure that they can help you achieve your fundraising goals.
What is the difference between the mastermind meetings and the implementation workshops?
The mastermind meetings are strategy focused. Chris and Steven will work with you to diagnose where the largest leverage point is in your fundraising process. Then they will prescribe what you should do to strengthen and improve your revenue streams.
The implementation workshops go deep into the tactics of fundraising. These are “How To” workshops that will sharpen your skills in the different workshop areas. In some cases, outside experts will be joining Chris and Steven.
Can I bring a staff member?
Yes. You can bring one staff member with you to the mastermind meetings. You can also bring somebody from your organization to the implementation workshops.
Because the workshops are topic specific, you can send the most appropriate person from your organization to attend. For instance, if the workshop is around major donors, you could send your major donor person. And if the workshop is around direct response, you could send your direct response person.